Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Banner Year Ends in Three-Peat

Glendale,AZ - The Crimson Tide finished off another perfect year last night in a 31-8 dismantling of the previously undefeated Miami Hurricanes. Bama scored on a 23 yard touchdown pass then promptly forced a fumble on the kickoff and 2 plays later when Doug Vaughn walked into the endzone from the five you could feel the Hurricane players and faithful deflating. Alabama, with an NCAA record 11 All-Americans on the field could not be stopped all night. 'They were big, they were strong and they were really fast. Everything you hear about their mystique and athleticism is true...best team I've seen in a long, long time.' commented Miami's head man following the loss.

Of course the attention now focuses to Aaron Jones as he is expected to make his decision on his coaching future by the end of the week. 'I love everything that we have going at Alabama...I just need a few days to reflect on where I am mentally and I should have an announcement by the end of the week. I'm not going to drag this decision out, I need to get to work, wherever that may be.' said Jones.

Was this the last game at Alabama for Jones? Time will tell, we'll have the news as it breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment