Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome to Video Game Dynasties

Welcome all to Video Game Dynasties. The purpose of this site is to chronicle dynasty mode happenings throughout various sports video game titles, both my own and user submitted. I invite all of you to send information and story write-ups of your own dynasties to me at alj7279@yahoo.com so that I can chronicle all the happenings in various dynasties. This site will tend to follow the release schedule of games i.e. now that NCAA Football 11 is released the primary focus of this site will trend accordingly. With Madden 11 releasing in a month, stories will trend in that direction followed by NHL 11, NBA2K11 etc. The more info you can send the better, I'm talking standings, recruiting reports, injury news, previews of upcoming games, insider info on potential new job offers, free agent signings etc. Also, put your own spin in things, I'll lead the way with my examples, please feel free to jump in and let's turn this thing into a dynasty junkies' dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment